This page is an aggregation of all the information collected on these two Mountain View treasures.
- Castro Street: Where It Came From, Why It Should Be Preserved (May 2019; Note the Weilheimer history on Castro Street)
- Sample letters and request for help in Historic Designation for Weilheimer and Airbase Laundry (December 2018)
- Saving Weilheimer House (Chez TJ) and Airbase Laundry (Tied) Request for Community Help! (December 2018)
- Ten Reasons to Save the Weilheimer House and Tied House Building
- Historic Mountain View: Archive on Weilheimer (Chez TJ) History
- Historic Mountain View: Archive on Airbase Laundry (Tied House)
- Video story about Livable Mountain View’s Work (And Petition to Save Weilheimer and Airbase Laundry)